On Aug 11, 2011, at 18:42, Rob wrote:

> When I try to view and indiviual image via the following links
> http://robszpila.com/app/webroot/img/project_images/thumbs/wordherd-1_thumb.jpg
> or
> http://robszpila.com/img/project_images/thumbs/wordherd-1_thumb.jpg
>
> I get a missing Img Controller error, or a 403 error.

The default mod_rewrite rules shipped with CakePHP should cause Apache to serve
any static file it finds, and if it does not find a static file, then it hands
it off to CakePHP for processing, which is what is generating the error about
the missing controller. It sounds like
img/project_images/thumbs/wordherd-1_thumb.jpg does not exist in your webroot.

It also sounds like you have your DocumentRoot pointed at the root of your
CakePHP project instead of to the app/webroot folder inside it like you should.