Aww crap, I'm embarrassed.  I just checked the files and it turns out
they had an extra .jpg on then end.  I use a FTP within an IDE so the
file names are truncated with "..." and I never checked to make sure
they were named properly.

Thanks, I'll try to keep a more keen eye out for these sorts of things
in the future.

-Rob