The trademark owner can contact the ICANN and ask for the domain*
suspension, right?

* Wich contains the trademarked name

--
***Thiago Belem*
Desenvolvedor

+55 (21) 8865.9250
thiagobelem.net
cont...@thiagobelem.net

*Skype / gTalk **»* thiago.belem.web
*LinkedIn* *»* br.linkedin.com/in/thiagobelem/pt*
Assando Sites*, curso de CakePHP *»* assando-sites.com.br