Hi,

class DetailsController extends AppController{
var $name = 'Detail';

public function index($id){
if($id){
    $results = $this->Detail->find('first', $conditions['Gesamtobjekt']);

    App::uses('Objekt', 'Model');
    $results = $this->Objekt->translateStrings($results);debug($results);

What do I have to do, to get the  $this->Objekt->translateStrings working?
Right niow, I only get
*Fatal error*: Call to a member function translateStrings()
Message.

What do I miss?
I tried to get an info from the book, but I only find how to write the
App::uses but I didn't find any further note..

Please advice!