No there is not.
But I just found out that I can use it this way:

$results = Objekt::translateStrings($results);

But - the function  translateStrings() is using inside a call to
$this->ExtractUet() and now it happens that I get the message
*Fatal error*: Call to undefined method DetailsController::ExtractUet()

What do I have to do? In order to use the complete  translateStrings
functionality?