Hi,

I have a view to list all files from a files directory.
For this view, I would like to use a simple htaccess / htpasswd protection.
It's just for internal use to exchange files, so no complex auth is needed.

I copied the htaccess into the view folder, but when I call the page there
is no protection, I can see the view just like this.

What I did now, I copied the htaccess into the files folder so at least the
files are protected.
But the view is not protected. Does anyone know a way to protect also the
view file?

Thanks