TOTALLY agree Vinnie.

I believe that's what Open Source is all about.

Steve.

On 22/06/12 11:56, SpazzyV wrote:
Also, if we are adding functionality to a plug-in, or fixing something that doesn't quite work. We should probably committing that code back with the owner of the plug-in. Considering most plug-in developers are scratching their own itch, and not necessarily doing a market needs assessment to determine how they could make the plug-in more robust, it would be a nice way for us to 'pay' for the use of the code that does fit our needs by committing additional things back to the original. This would also mitigate the need to try and manually incorporate changes from the main line of code when they do release thing.

Vinnie