Morning,

I am having problems when more than one person is logged in where sessions
are timing out for no reason.

This does not have to be two people using the same account, simply having
two authorised users looking through the site (typically when I am demoing
the site to a client or when multiple people testing the site at once) you
have to keep logging back in, which is annoying.

I am using Auth with Database Sessions and Security.level is set to medium,
any pointers as to where I should be looking to resolve this?

Thanks,

Paul.