Are you certain that more than one user is required to trigger this?
Could it be that your sessions, in general, are timing out too soon?

Or maybe these other people's computer setups don't play well with
cookies? Log in from a computer that has shown this problem before and
browse around until you're satisfied that the session problem is not
occurring. Log out, then log in from another computer -- also one from
which the problem has been seen -- and do the same. If still no
trouble appears, try logging in from both at the same time.

If that gets you nowhere, try setting your DB to log everything. Maybe
that will provide a clue.