Hello all,

I have been working on the I18n and I10n support in the next major version
of CakePHP.
I am hoping you can help translate English to your language by editing a pot
file and sending it to me.
This way when someone installs cake they will see all the core messages in
their language.

http://translation.cakephp.org/default.pot

You will notice there is a msgid, this is the string I need translated into
another language.
The translated version of the string should be placed in the msgstr ""

There is a tool for editing these files.
http://www.poedit.org/

Others may know of another tool or any text editor should work.

--
/**
* @author Larry E. Masters