Thank you for your quick reply.
I visited http://translation.cakephp.org/,  and found my translation!

But, when I first saw the page, all of the letters were garbaged letters.
Browsers (IE and FireFox) didn't understand that this page is written in UTF-8.
After I changed the charset to UTF-8 manually, all the letters were
displayed correctly.

I think for the Japanese browser, we need to have the following
statement in the html.

Is it possible?
Thank you.
Shunro Dozono