On 1/2/07, PHPBABY3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks, but it has so many undefined terms that I can't get very far.
Could ANYONE just start by answering some simple questions?

1. What are the data structures that you enter into i.e. files that you
create or software that you enter information into?

2. What are the outputs that it produces, on the screen or on paper?

3. How do you run the application after it has been programmed in
CakPHP?  How is it constructed?

Peter

I believe that your questions are more appropriate for a PHP mailing
list.  This mailing list is for developers of CakePHP and,
unfortunately, assumes some level of knowledge of the PHP programming
language.  Your questions are so basic and the answers so fundamental
to programming in PHP that if you've done any work in PHP building a
web-based, database-driven application that you will already know
those answers.

Google is your friend for finding PHP tutorials, and I highly
recommend any sort of "PHP for beginners" book you can get your hands
on.

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard