And what about contributing, instead of asking for things? If you *did*
understand some things that are not yet documented, then why haven't
you documented and submitted them?

Maybe I'm wrong here, and you are not like that at all, but IMHO a lot
of open source projects suffer of people demanding things without even
giving a glimpse of intention to give something back to the community.

I guess the question is, don't only ask what Cake can do for you, but
also what you can do for Cake :)

If we are all relying on the Cake team to do everything there's to be
done (development, planning, testing, promoting, evangelization,
documentation, etc. etc.) then we are doomed.

Look at the bakery. Look at the myriad CakePHP blogs. Look at the trac.
There are a lot of people contributing, why not just jumping in,
instead of waiting by the side of the road?

Just my two cents.

-MI

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ha escrito: