> anybody ?

Okay, silly question for you here:  why do you feel that requestAction
should be caching the request?  I'm not trying to be funny here, it's
a legitimate question.

As I understand it, requestAction simply returns a TRUE or FALSE
depending on whether or not it was able to execute the requested
action.  This is an internal action, a way for different controllers
to communicate with each other.

I would think that controller/action pairs that are actually execute
by the user (i.e not through requestAction()) would be cached, and any
requestAction results would not be.   You're caching the OUTPUT of an
action to the browser, so it seems logical to me that requestAction()
would not cache the results because nothing is being outputted to the
browser.

That's how I see it.  Perhaps I'm wrong, and other people are sure to
correct me.

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

rallyhat.com - digitial photo scavenger hunt
@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard