I have a list of topics and each topics hasMany issues. After
scaffolding I have used bake.php to create the MVC's.

When I view the issues they paginate.
When I view the topics they paginate.

But when I view a single issue, I get this *huge* list of issues on
the page.

I've found one mention here http://tinyurl.com/2kxzma in "Pagination
for hasMany association" but adding var $paginate = array('limit' =>
10) to both the topics and issues controllers only makes them paginate
correctly in their own individual view. The related info still comes
up as just one huge list.

I looked at http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/65 and the more
extended http://www.noswad.me.uk/Pagination but both seem to deal with
two sets of data displayed in one and the same view (i.e.: on each
line you have a product, category, etc.).

Any help, link or a push in the right direct would be so helpful.