Wow, uh, okay, I guess I'll take everyone's enthusastic silence to
mean that our documentation is perfect, no one has any questions, and
we can just go ahead and close this mailing list, since everybody
seems to know everything.  That's amazing.

However, if anyone (and yes, *you* are included in 'anyone') happens
to have a great, good, decent, or, hell, even a crappy, retarded
question, please don't hesitate to attach it to the ticket linked
above, with or without an answer.