Indeed Toby, very perceptive.  That *would* be a good start, and is in
fact the half the point of my making this request on the list.  The
other half of the point was my meager attempt at recruiting some
assistance from our vibrant and active community, so that I don't feel
like I'm doing absolutely everything myself.

So if you or someone else would like to begin the effort of
aggregating those most common questions, that would be a great help.