I'm in the planning stage of what will hopefully become my first non-
trivial web app.  I'm trying to minimize future pain resulting from
poor planning, and have been reading up on DB trivia.

If I use MySQL, how do I choose between MyISAM and InnoDB?  What are
the trade-offs?  It seems InnoDB is the way to go if I want to handle
rollbacks and such, but MyISAM may produce considerably shorter query
times.  Is this true?

Should I use PostreSQL instead?  I find the popularity of MySQL
comforting, but the PostreSQL crowd has some convincing zealots.

At the end of the day, I'm not doing anything too complicated, and I
just want to minimize DB-related stress in the long run.

Thanks in advance.