Oh yeah, this is the source in the page after it is rendered:
false;">Log In</a>
<script type="text/javascript">
Event.observe('link191330890', 'click', function(event){ new
Ajax.Updater('mainContent','/user/login/', {asynchronous:true,
evalScripts:true, requestHeaders:['X-Update', 'mainContent']}) },
false);
</script>