John, you kind of half hitting the nail on the head.

At no point did I compare CakePHP itself to Wordpress, Drupal, etc -
and CakePHP *should* be aimed at developers, but you said it yourself
- if people know this cool application was built on CakePHP then more
people will look at it, and maybe it will convert some of them to
switch to.

But like it or not, there are people out there who we call end users
who are looking for a drop-in solution, why don't we give them one?
I'm not suggesting it takes away from CakePHP, infact I think it would
add great value.

Tane