Hey Brad,
  I have to say I like your 'killer app'!!!!!!!

If people want to see a really elegant app check out slide show pro
director.  Plus it is really easy to tie into an existing cake app, to
manage images and galleries.

Nice Job

Sam D

--
(the old fart) the advice is free, the lack of crankiness will cost you

- its a fine line between a real question and an idiot

http://blog.samdevore.com/archives/2007/03/05/when-open-source-bugs-me/