John,

Yes, I agree. It's not that I feel I'm not allowed to help -- but I'll
admit I don't yet feel authoritative enough to produce solid
documentation. Since I don't know CakePHP from beginning to end yet, I
feel that a solution I may propose may be otherwise better accomplished
with a feature or capability I'm not familiar with yet, etc.

All that to say... I'll probably be contributing somehow. Even if it's
just as blog entries or something.