From: uk_maul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jun 2, 10:55 am
Subject: How to display a session timeout message to the user
To: Cake PHP

Hi

I see that my Cake session security default is set to MEDIUM - which
logs out a user after 20 minutes of inactivity. I want to display an
error message to the user saying that "You have been logged out due to
sessiontimeout, please login again". Please let me know how I can do
this in CakePHP.

Regards