I have a plugin which has two models of its own. I've followed the
directions to creating a plugin to the T.

In the plugin's own app_controller file I have the following:

class PluginNameAppController extends AppController ...

This creates a problem. The main AppController file "uses" some
models, like User. But I get a missing model error because it attempts
to load models used by AppController in the plugin's models
subdirectory. The User model is in the main models directory, though.

Any thoughts? Is this just a deficiency of CakePHP 1.2 I'll have to
live with? Why can't I use models in the main app models directory?