I have been working with CakePHP for about a year now and have written
a company website in that year that totals in about 150MB of combined
PHP code.  This whole time, I have been using MySQL, Linux, and Apache
to do my coding and testing but, recently, the corporate higher-ups
issued a mandate that all web servers are going to be IIS(6/7).

Upon hearing this, we installed Windows Server 2003 RC2 w/ IIS6.0 and
tried to port over the cake code. Low and behold, it doesn't work. Not
just a little bit but, in a bad way that the site stops dead in it's
tracks from not being able to load select components and helpers such
as , Session, Cookie, Html, Javascript, etc.

Today is my 3rd day fighting with this and my question is sad now
because, my manager wants me to abandon cake alltogether.  So, that's
going to be 1.1 years worth of code, down the tube unless I can get
Windows IIS working with Cake (with or without re-write).

So, the question:
Since I have followed every single tutorial I could find on the web
about installing Cake on IIS for the last 3 days (this includes me
testing if I could just put Apache on Windows which does not work) I
really have no other choice but to switch frameworks.

Does anyone know of a pretty close match to CakePHP that WILL work
with IIS? Doesn't have to have rewrite.  I just need something that I
can fairly easily port this code over to in about 2 weeks time.