To be honest, I just copied everything over the first time and forgot
about the tmp dir.  After seeing that the Session component was not
being loaded from my copy of app_controller, I deleted the cache in
the tmp dir and double checked my core.php to make sure I had the Env
thing uncommented. Unfortunately, this did not work.