Yeah, I saw that...

And I also saw something that said this is called through Model::set().

But, I'm still lost as to how to use it.

Also, what I did was I got the latest SVN and I just did a bake on a simple
database with a date field. Long story short, it doesn't work.

I think I'll just stick to 1.2 pre beta...but I want all the cool behavior
stuff :( :( :(