Hello David,

Yes you are right.. This is what i am getting at. The rendering on the page
starts before even the whole data has been fetched from teh database. I am
looking at how do other sites such as youtube fix this situation.

Thanks for your inputs.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Novice (http://ishuonweb.wordpress.com/).