This group doesnt allow you to speak badly about Mac! :P

No, seriously, have you tried some Mac development? I can asure you
that you wont go back never more to your PC.

And about writing HTML, it´s always about tastes, I love to write good
and semantic html, without any kind of helpers.

Cheers,
mbavio