Okay guys thats enough bashing because you all know no matter what
computer you use you will eventually curse and threaten to throw it
across the room when it misbehaves.

And please don't make me read another flame war like "vi" vs. "emacs",
"mac" vs. "windows" vs. "linux", "BBEdit" vs. "TextMate", etc. because
they accomplish the same tasks. Its just a matter of choice and I
prefer to have choices. Now flame wars about "GIMP" vs. "Photoshop"
are different Photoshop kicks GIMP's ass.

Now thats settled can't we all just get alone and help fellow
developers with there questions.