On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Aaron Shafovaloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> My meager, scanty effort has begun here:
>
> http://www.cakedocs.org/

Sigh! what a waste

I may have differences of opinion on some of the ideas of core devs on some
semantics of *freedom* as applied to Open Source. I also agree that forking
can be a way of healthy competition but it is a last resort.

If people have problems with cookbook lets hear them and lets see some code
contributions - gwoo has promised Amit to open the code soon so that the
patches can be submitted and I am looking forward to it

This and that something on top project I feel is a waste of efforts but
again it is those contributor's efforts and it is for them to find ways to
utilize it...

Just my 2ps (thats USD0.000484)

Tarique

P.S. Amit sits next to me and I can peek into his mail ;)