> I feel that if someone comes to the group with a question, EVEN IF
> IT'S BEEN ASKED BEFORE, it deserves an answer, or at least a _polite_
> point in the direction of the answer

Well, IMHO, if the guys are not up to browse the list thru Google Groups
to find the answer, I think they should stop coding anything.

I try to help as much as I can here and elsewhere. And I can see that
most of the people not just saying 'thanxx' for being helped are very
oftenly guys or gals not having some *very basic* knowledge in
programming. It's boring !

This place is intented to work like a community, not as a free helpdesk.