Oh, I don't think he's a troll at all. Those were all (somewhat) valid
points, if delivered a wee bit inelegantly.

Anyway, maybe someone needs to post one of these every once in a while
to make sure Andy, Mariano, Gwoo, and the others are still there,
'cause it's ~scary~ to think of them not. How many times have we seen
messages with, "Mariano, are you there? Help!!" in them? Flushing them
out with posts like this reassures us n00bs that, though it be dark,
we're not travelling alone.