> everybody who has posted a response please send me $5.

> mbavio gets to send me $10.

programming is less expensive than questioning these days :-)

Anyway benjam has got a point. I admit also having starting to answer
a question and stop because : too vague, was lazy, no time or too
complex answer for simple questions, been answered 100 times
(sometimes within the same display page).
Ironically Benjam has got here answers from gwoo, mariano, AD7six,
Tarique, Chris .... etc .. on a non cakePhp question !
That's a good sign meaning that documentation on 1.2 is covering more
and more the questioning, and the most "discussed" threads are not
technically cake problems !

Seriously, this post is showing that community is answering (means
also "reading"). If some members  have a "reputation" for the way to
answer they also have one with the quality of their answer (I always
prefer the content from the formulation) ..

Welcome to the community Benjam, and if you are active on this group,
try to look objectively to your answers on newbies questioning, in few
months of course;-)

cheers