Oh, I'd like to add that I have full trust and faith in the developers
of the CakePHP project and any decisions made regardless of any
possible suggestions offered by others, I simply feel that the general
base of readers of this mailing list might not be able to offer a huge
insight whereas others known within PHP itself may be a better group
to ask such a general (or specific) question.  Good luck in the
decision making process for 2.0!