Hi there,

as far as I can see, the cookbook has become an excellent tool. Since
I currently don't have internet connection at home, I just scrap the
"all in one" page and take it with me. Indeed , it has helped me many
times. I can see only one flaw, and one only. The cookbook explains
things with isolated examples, more like an extended kind of API
reference. This means that you already have to understand the basic
concepts to understand the examples in the cookbook.

I believe that we need more "simple blog tutorials", i.e. a step-by-
step guide of creating simple applications, with every little detail
explained. I think this would help the newbs a lot.

Still, the docs are pretty damn amazing and useful, kudos to everyone
who contributed!