Hello,

I want to create cakePHP(1.2.0.xxxx) Forms to "View", "Add", "Edit",
"Delete" a "User".

Constraints: 1 (No "Scaffold")
                   2 (No Deprecated "generateList()")

I want the "Add" and "Edit" form to contain:

1) A select option box for "title" based upon the values in the
"titles" table showing field values for "Title" saving "title_id" to
the "users" table.
2) An input box for first_name
3) An input box for last_name

I want the "User" "View" form to show:

1) The "title" selected not the "title_id"
2) The "first_name" value
3) The "last_name" value

Table One: "Users"

user_id integer primary key auto number
title_id integer,
first_name varchar(40)
last_name varchar(40)

Table One: Data Example:
user_id titile_id first_name last_name
1           1         bill           smith
2           2         jane         murphy
3           3         elizabeth  baker

Table  Two: "Titles"
title_id: integer primary key autonumber
title: varchar(40)

Table Two: Data Example:
title_id title
1         Mr.