My personal requests:
-- I think there should be more documentation -- or better a tutorial --
on how to add a simple search box integrated in an index display.
Actually designing a Search component that can be easily integrated
would be fabulous. Someone had added that feature in their "masterbake"
console app if I recall, but it was a bit too complicated -- and I
stopped using it after 1.2.
--I would really like to see a good tutorial or small app on how to use
the TreeBehavior (and behaviors in general).
Alain

--
Alain Veylit
Application developer