Hi All,

I've been following lately, and I must say I'm very pleased with the
framework.  Currently, I'm having a different project where there
should be many to many relationships between 3 tables.

This particular situation is for user management purposes.  The User
role /group will depend on the clients she/he handles.  For example,
user A belongs to group Administrator when dealing with data from
client 1, however user A belongs to 'limited user' when dealing with
data from client 2.  So, one user can have many groups depending on
the client, and users can also have more than 1 role in the same client.

The scenario is:
- One User has many groups.
- One group has many users.
- One client has many groups_users.

Can someone help me out how do I do this with CakePHP?  I was thinking
to have a many-to-many relationships between User and Group, so there
will be an additional table called groups_users.  However, can I also
make many-to-many relationship between "groups_users" and "clients" ?
Will it be called "clients_groups_users"? How about the column in this
table? Would it only be groups_users_id, and client_id?

I was also thinking to have Acl.  Would this be possible?

Or, is there any simpler solution to this?

Thank you for your help