Hi,

I'm new of cake php.

I'm trying to install cakephp in windows vista, i downloaded and
installed xampp and all seems to be fine.

I've followed the instructions for cake php and it goes well.

I've only some problems:

1- I can't see the graphic of the default cake php page, i read that
it depends of configuratione of httpd.conf so i set the options
FollowSyLinks to AllowOverride All and the correct path, but i've not
solved the problem

2- I tried with a simple cake php application made by other (a
todolist application ) but when i write the controller
http://localhost/todo/items
i can see only the result Object not found... maybe are there problems
with htaccess? I able mod rewrite.

If someone has a file httpd.conf please send me this file to me, so i
can solve all the configurations problems.

Thanks Giulio