Hi,

I've been playing with cakephp for a litle bit and its taken me a
while to figure this out.  cake seems to be stripping out tags from my
css files. My mod_rewrite is working and my paths are correct.  I'm
running on winxp and assumed it was some kind of permissions problem.
I've been stumped with this for 2 days and I've just thought to look
at cakes output in firebug which is showing my css file without
(*some) of the background-image tags.  Thats the strange thing because
the last couple are still in there.  My css styles have been
reshuffled into alphabetic order and some removed.  Is there some kind
of css parser in cake I can check or alter.
I'm relatively new to cake but not a complete.  Any help or advice
would be appreciated.

Thanks,