its not a 'poll' problem. Cake uses tests and include them so people
can contribute tests , adding another obstacle for them (downloading
testsuite etc)  is not good. Why the tests are a problem for you ?
can't you rm them if you dont need them ? i can't see where is the
problem.
--
Marcin Domanski
http://kabturek.info