Hey folks,

Sounds great what RC3 offering to us.
Everything seems get faster. Is RC2 really "slow" compare to RC3,
anyway?
I haven't look at RC3, and I have no idea how I will compare them (RC2
and RC3).

But surely I'm getting deep with this cake's stuff. So sweet...
Hopefully will contributed something to the community soon.

Thanks to all for making this happen.
I'm looking forward to use the new release.

Cheers,
ketut
Happy Mark Story Day :)