It's...getting...bigger. Compare the archive sizes from 1.1.x to 1.2
RC3. Sure, it's no Zend Framework, but let's try to keep the framework
light and simple if possible. A web framework and simplicity may seem
like oil and water at times, but a concerted effort to limit the core
is important. Opinions?

Thomas