Hi RyOnLife,

I've been playing with that searchable behaviour recently too and I
think I've found a few bugs in it.

Here's my working copy:

http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1556621232

If you DIFF this against the one you have you'll see some of the
changes I've made.

There doesn't seem to be any built-in function for rebuilding the
index so I'm thinking of writing a function to do that. It's fairly
clear what's going on so you could probably add a new function called
rebuild() or something like that.