Latest CakePHP framework 10x times faster?

I have upgraded to latest version, and my empty page before:
used 5.5 MB of memory
loaded in 1.2s

After upgraded:
used 5.6 of memory
loaded in 2.3s

Where is that 'faster'?

I have tested in 3 apache servers. Tested with both 1.2 stable and 1.2
latest release. So where is the problem?