Well, I found my problem. It's windows. I have put source code on
Linux, and results are

Memory used with debug set to 1: 4.8 MB
Load time: 0.4s, 3-4 sec, 1 sec.

To Martin and Teknoid:

Can you tell me the memory usage of you sites? I am watching it on
layout page inserted line:
memory_get_usage() / 1024 / 1024

And by the way, why on windows cakephp uses 5.5 MB memory, same source
on the Linux uses 4.8 MB?