hello, i have a little problem with CakePHP 1.2 RC3 and Internet
Explorer 7 ( the one i tested )
when i log in on my application, i set up a $this->Session-
>write('myvariable','myvalue'); to indicate the user logged in, and
when doing logout i delete the session variable $this->Session-
>del('myvariable');
in FireFox everything works like a charm, no problem at all, but in
Internet Explorer if I try to access a restricted area just after
logging out, i can see the page as if i was logged in... but when
pressing "F5" later it detects that the session is deleted and
redirects me to the login page... so... the problem is an old cache
version of the restricted page that still pops up instead of
refreshing with a new one...

does somebody know how to do it for avoiding page cache? force it to
reload the page anytime? or do something for IE to work as expected?
FF works perfectly.

Thanks

Rohman