> Uhm... I think is not that as i don't want to lose queries results if
> pressing back button... but as it says "This is different than view
> caching"...  I think my answer should be in "View Caching" as I want
> to force reload the view but not lose the queries if i'm logged in.

As I understand the disableCache() is used to stop the browser caching
the page, which is what I thought you were asking for.

I have tried logging in with IE7 and then out, I then try to access
the same page by clicking on a link (not back button) on one of my
sites and it prevents access in the same way FF does.  I'm using the
Auth component to login and logout with and use the
$session->read('Auth.User.username') to get the user information.

This was on a 1.2 RC2 site, haven't tried with the latest RC3....will
try later if I get time.

----
Brett Wilton
http://wiltonsoftware.com