Hi folks,

Got a theory/approach question, hoping someone's been down this route already.

A lot of my projects are CMS'd sites. This largely means a few models:

* Page
* Article
* Documents (files, images, media etc)

Often I have to work with forms, contact forms, email sign ups etc
that are then embedded in each page, and I'd really like to use the
cake validation and auto magic, whilst avoiding manually creating a
model for each form.

Is this feasible? Any other ideas? Or am I just over over complicating things!

Cheers,

Jon

--

jon bennett